The layer of organic material that lies between the surface of your lawn and the soil is known as thatch. Some thatch can be beneficial to protecting the roots, but more than about a half of an inch can literally suffocate your lawn, preventing rain, air, and fertilizer from reaching the soil.
• Gently combs away dead grass, roots and other lawn debris to the surface, so water, air and
nutrients penetrate to the root system.
• 20 x 3/16″ diameter triple coil strength spring steel tines guarantee maximum efficiency,
durability and thatch removal.
• Three operating modes (Dethatch, Scarify & Transport) deliver the right height for the job,
whether dethatching, scarifying or crossing walks.
• Heavy-duty steel tine tray design provides maximum durability and holds additional
weight when necessary.
• Two rows of independently flexing tines remove dead grass and roots (thatch), opening your
root system to water and nutrients.
• 2 Year Warranty